Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Pre-reading

1. We have friends because we need someone to be with otherwise we will get lonely. Friends are important to have because they help you and give you advice. Friends help you feel more comfortable. Also you can rely on your friends. They are people you trust, so that you can express your feelings to them.   People need friends to have someone to cheer them up when they are sad.

2.A good friend is someone who listens to you and cares how you are feeling. A good friend wont judge you. They are trustworthy and loyal. A good friend is honest and open about how they  feel. A good friend knows how to make you laugh.

3. I dream of going to a good college. I want to go to a good college so I can get a good job more easily and so I can have a more educated look on things. To do so I have to do well in high school. If I don't this dream wont be possible. So, I have to do my best in high school in order to succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment