Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Journal Entry - Lennie's Perspective

Dear diary,
  
    Today we got to our new job! I had to remind myself not to speak, even when I was being asked lots of questions. The boss was suspicious of George because he kept answering for me, but I knew that if I answered I would look like a fool. The boss was awright, candy said one year for christmas he bought a bottle of whiskey for the workers. Candy is a nice fellow, seems to know a lot about everyone's personal life.
    We was just standing there talking to candy, and in walked this tiny young man; Curly was his name, the boss's son. He was quite a pugnacious fellow, trying to act all tough. I could tell by his imperious way of talking to me that, he wanted to make me mad, but I wasn't quite sure why. After he left George told me not to speak to him not even to get close to him, because it would start a whole lot of trouble.
    Later we met Curly's wife, a pretty young lady she gave you a nice warm feeling inside... no wonder Curly is so damn full of himself.  George spoke to her so brusquely, as if he wanted nothing to do with her. After we left George got mad at me for looking at the woman, he spoke about her so derogatorily as if she is a virus or something. I don't understand George sometimes but I always listen to him, cause if not I get myself into loads of trouble.

3 comments:

  1. ur mums a hoe, her cunt stinks, and she gives me blowjobs everyday

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur mums a hoe, her cunt stinks, and she gives me blowjobs everyday

    ReplyDelete